Thanks to the newly integrated “Spend” feature in Trezor Wallet, buying goods and services from online shops has become irresistibly simple. With just a few clicks and help of your Trezor device, you can now purchase redeemable gift cards from thousands of service providers around the world. This new wallet feature is powered by Bitrefill.
There is no catch. Let’s look at some of the key points that might interest you:
- No registration required. You only need to provide an e-mail address to receive your coupon/gift code.
- No KYC/AML requirements. You don’t share any sensitive data with Trezor or the service provider. The whole purchase takes only a few minutes. You do not need to provide any identification to process your transactions.
- Wide variety of offers. You can purchase gift cards for thousands of shops and services; Amazon, Steam, Walmart, Airbnb, just to name a few. Do not hesitate to take a look and browse the catalog in Trezor Wallet.
- There are no hidden fees or crazy exchange rates.
You can find this feature under the Sell tab in Trezor Wallet. To start living off your bitcoins:
- Visit wallet.trezor.io and connect your Trezor device.
- Select an account with a positive balance.
- Click on “Sell” in the upper part of the interface.
- Click on “Buy voucher for crypto”.
Find the desired product and set up your purchase. To buy a gift card, you only need to provide your e-mail address (for delivery), set the amount, and confirm the transaction. Once the transaction is processed, the gift card is delivered to the provided e-mail address.
You can find the full step-by-step tutorial in Trezor User Manual.