How do income taxes work if I have income from 3 countries : eupersonalfinance

I was born in country A, studying in Country B, going to do a paid internship in Country C.

  1. In country A I earn rent. I never disclosed any income to B, only to country A government.
  2. In a Country B I work and earn an actual income. I also receive student reimbursements.
  3. I am moving to Country C for an internship and will be there for exactly half a year.

Do I have to disclose my Country A rent income and Country B income to Country C Authorities? Will they see it? Is it important? If yes, will I be taxed under Country B tax breaks?

In general, where can I find information about answers to these questions? I will call tax agency tomorrow, but would like to read a bit myself

Source link

Comments (No)

Leave a Reply